This company is specialised in production, design and development of heating equipment, based on induction. They work in the field of mechanics, aeronautics, defense, railway, as well as in the field of production processes for chemistry, cosmetics, food, beverage markets. Their customers are industrial producers, tools and special purpose machines manufacturers, as well as OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
This company is well recognized by big companies like Safran Aeronautic, SNCF railway, SEB group appliances; International laboratory research as ILL-synchrotron, TOTAL chemistry, L'OREAL cosmetics, Chalvignac beverage and participated in important projects with high added value like induction for transforming of CO2 into valuable gases.
This company offers solutions for heating of static metallic pieces or in movement. Their induction equipment covers such industrial operations as :
- Cap and packaging sealing - Ingredients melting
- Heating of liquids - Powder drying
- Glue or paint curing, cleaning, drying
- Annealing -- Quenching - Pipes stress relieves
- Brazing - Preheating before welding -
- Shrink fitting - Forging, hot forming - Others
Induction may be applied to almost all industrial heating operations.
Their expertise lies on thermal and mechanical calculating, precise temperature control, mechanical, thermal and magnetic simulations.
- Presales consulting
- Sourcing of technological components
- Engineering (Thermal, mechanical, process, electronic study)
- Production (own and subcontracting)
- Commissioning (installation, tests and validation, on-site training, monitoring)
- Sales (national and international)
Their basic products range is from single-phase and three-phase electric generators with capacity between 500W to 100kW with current capacity between 1A up to 100KW. Their generators are air or water cooled, compact and easy to adapt. They also design specific and customized generators and evidently coils, especially without water cooling.
The company has a solid reputation in France and is interested in extending its markets in Europe.