Targeted 1:1 meetings in the right place promises cooperation and new business contacts.
The Enterprise Europe Network event under the auspices of the largest technology conference in Slovakia called SlovakiaTech 2022 will provide Slovak entrepreneurs and their partners from abroad with space for joint meetings.
The goal is to establish new contacts and mutual cooperation with cross-border overlap without limitation in the sector and to internationalize your business.
The year 2022 carries the slogans of Sustainability, Connectivity, and Longevity and will bring together important actors not only from industry but also from academia, research, municipalities, non-governmental and governmental sectors.
The match-making event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time and cost-efficient and results in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Zero Emission Power Sources; Zero Emission Vehicles; Mass Energy Storage; No/Low Carbon Chemistry; No/Low Carbon Agriculture
- CONNECTIVITY: Enhanced Satellites and Communication; Space Mission, Transportation, Tourism; Space Mining and Manufacturing; Space and Aero Crafts Building; Space Junk Cleaning
- LONGEVITY: Internet of Medical Things (IoMT); Remote Patient Monitoring and Wearable; Predictive Data, Analytics and Technology; Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality; Customised Mobile Apps
- OTHER: Any other topics are eligible, there are no limitations
• entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
• researchers and academia
• non-governmental organizations
The event will run under the B2Match platform and registration will be available soon on the website: https://slovakiatech.b2match.io
Registration closes by 19 September 2022.
The event will be held from 20 to 21 September 2022.