Plasma coating processes provide an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to wet chemical treatment processes for many different industrial manufacturing processes.
The PSE 2022 - International Matchmaking is an important part of the International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering in Erfurt (DE). The scheduled B2B-Meetings offer an ideal opportunity to identify potential cooperation partners and to establish interesting business contacts. Every participant selects his conversation partners individually and has 20 minutes to exchange about projects, products and services.
One event - two options to participate!
- on-site: only participants of the conference in Erfurt / both virtual and on-site (free of charge) or
- remote participation: non-participant of the conference / only virtual (55 EUR, no VAT)
whatever fits your needs.
The 18th International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering from 12 to 15 September 2022 is an established and leading forum in the field of plasma and ion surface engineering, focusing on fundamentals and applications in surface modification and thin film technology with nearly 800 participants from around the world in 2018. See https://www.pse-conferences.net/pse2022.html
A distinctive feature of the conference is the close and lively interaction between basic research players and industry representatives (46% of attendees in 2018), who need to meet the increasing demands for innovations in the field.
- Changes in Plasma Surface Engineering
- Technologies that are expected to have growth potential in the next decade
- Plasma and ion surface technology
- Technologies for surface modification
- Applications and properties of coatings
- Characterization and simulation of coatings and processes