As part of the 52nd International Symposium on Essential Oils ISEO 2022, the Enterprise Europe Network centre operating in Wrocław Centre for Technology Transfer of the Wrocław University of Science and Technology organises B2B meetings aimed at finding partners for potential cooperation in foreign markets.
ISEO B2B meetings will take place as a hybrid event - participants can choose to have physical meetings, online meetings or both.
Meetings are dedicated to entities from various countries representing cosmetics, agrofood, pharmaceuticals, household chemicals, cleaning products industries:
- producers /suppliers of raw materials;
- producers/manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, food, cosmetics, household chemicals, cleaning products, etc.
- distributors, retailers, agents
- scientific institutions and R&D units
Why is it worth participating in ISEO B2B?
The B2B meetings are the possibility of acquiring new business partners, new distribution channels, new technologies and innovative solutions, partners for research and joint R&D projects and opportunity to learn about trends in the cosmetics, agrofood, pharmaceutical, household chemicals, and cleaning industries.
How ISEO B2B works?
The cooperation exchange is a series of bilateral, previously arranged, approx. 20-minute meetings between representatives of companies from different countries
In the registration form https://forumsystem.eu/conference/50 , you should precisely define the profile of your business and the type of cooperation you want to establish. Detailed description of the business profile is extremely important as it increases the chance of arranging B2B meetings with other participants. The sooner the registration is made, the more foreign partners will be able to see your company's offer. After the profile is approved by the organiser, it appears in the online catalogue from which you can choose the companies you would like to meet.
Registration is open until August 28, 2022
-Select your bilateral meetings: 29 August 2022 – 1 September 2022
• Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet.
• Check every incoming meeting request via e-mail.
• Once sent, a meeting request will be registered as accepted by both parts and the meeting scheduled in the agenda.
- A few days before the start of the B2B meetings, you will receive a personal meeting schedule, which will also be visible on the company’s account.
Important links and information
52nd International Symposium on Essential Oils: https://iseo2022.pl/
ISEO B2B: https://iseo2022.pl/iseob2b/
Registration for B2B: https://forumsystem.eu/conference/50
Concordia Design Wrocław (the location of the symposiums and B2B meetings) http://hub.concordiadesign.pl/