To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
The following 3rd-party cookies are also used on our pages:
- Youtube (embedded videos): PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC
- Sharethis: __stid, __uset, __unam
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gat, _gid
- Europa: eu_cookie_consent
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.